Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year - New Adventures

It's a new year and have you done what everyone else always does and make new year resolutions? Do you really plan to lose weigh, get fit, spend less and save more?

Well I have made my resolutions with my husband and my family and I do plan on doing my best to keep them.

One that I am planning on doing is only 30 days and it is the 30 day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives (see www.ReviveOurHearts.com). I resolve for the next 30 days to: not say anything negative about my husband ... to my husband ... or to anyone else, about my husband and instead to say something that I admire or appreciate about him ... to him ... and to someone else about him!

I also resolve to pray for 31 days for him.

To get started - I am to thank him for "choosing me" above all other women. I plan on tell him this in person but so every one else knows without a doubt - I LOVE MY HUSBAND and I am so glad that he is my partner in life. I can't image going through life without him and love to experience each day with him. Going camping, hiking, bike riding, or doing work around the house is all fun because I do it with him. I thank God for leading me to him and for blessing our marriage.

"The heart of her husband safey trusts her; so he will have no lack of grain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." Proverbs 31:11-12

If you care to join me in this challege then please go to www.ReviveOurHearts.com and click on the link to the challenges.

No comments: