Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 13 and Friends

Still doing the 30 day challange:

"I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me." Song of Solomon 7:10

Okay this day's encouragement is too personal to put on my blog but let's just say that in this department my husband rocks my world and I never feel that I'm not his desire.

Thank you God for giving me such an amazing man.

Revealing myself to my friends:

In honor of Tiffany in Japan, I'm taking the challange of blogging these personal questions. Here is what you didn't know about me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:28 am cst
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Can't remember
4. What is your favorite TV show? Numbers
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? coffee and muffin
6. What is your middle name? Joann
7. What food do you dislike? vegetables
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? CD??? you mean ipod playlist right?
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Chevrolet Suburban
10. Favorite sandwich? Nutella
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying
12. Favorite item of clothing? bathrobe at the moment
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia
14. Favorite brand of clothing? don't have one
15. Where would you retire to? in the mountains in a cabin
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 2006 when Marty got me my Canon rebel digital camera
17. Favorite sport to watch? Nascar
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Japan and Germany
19. Person you expect to send it back first? doubt anyone will
20. What is favorite animal? wolf
21. When is your birthday? April (month of the diamond)
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
23. What is your shoe size? 8 ½
24. Pets? 2 cats
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nothing new but exciting - Christ died for you
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A baby doctor
27. How are you today? Healthy and doing better then last week
28. What is your favorite candy? Snickers
29. What is your favorite flower? Gardenia
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Feb 3 - I have a business trip to Denver and I have never been there
31. Mountains or the beach? mountains
32. What is your full name? You know my middle - why my full
33. What are you listening to right now? Nothing
34. What was the last thing you ate? Muffin
35. Do you wish on stars? Yes
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
37. How is the weather right now? It is clear and sunny
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Stacey
39. Favorite soft drink? When not dieting - Mt. Dew
40. Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster
41. Hair color? brown
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? baby dolls
43. Summer or winter? Summer
44. Hugs or kisses? Both
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
46. Coffee or tea? both
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well, I always love emails from my dear friends. Lets me know they are still keeping tabs on me.
48. When was the last time you cried? Last week everytime I drove in the drive and saw our empty yard
49. What is under your bed? clothes
50. What did you do last night? Disciple IV bible study
51. What are you afraid of? Loosing Marty or my kids
52. Salty or sweet? sweet
53. How many keys on your keyring? car ring - 1, work ring - 4, house ring - 8
54. How many years at your current job? 15
55. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
56. How many towns have you lived in? 4
57. Do you make friends easily? yes
58. How many people will you send this too? blogging it - so I don't know
59. How many will respond? didn't we already do this one?
60. If you could experience anything in the whole world, what would you want to do and why? Scuba diving, Snow Skiing, White Water Rafting, Backpacking in the Rockies and the Appalachians (I love the outdoors and these are things I want to do before I can't)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Are you sure you want to go snow skiing? It's so much harder than it looks. Trust me...