Thursday, January 03, 2008

For all he does

"....through love serve one another." Gal. 5:13b

Day one of encouraging my husband was rather easy. I had a staff meeting at church and didn't really see him but about 30 minutes before I left and 30 minutes before we went to sleep. Though it really won't have been hard anyway. I have always said that God blessed me far beyond what I ever deserved when He brought Marty into my life and that still has not changed.

Today I'm suppose thank my husband for the way he serves me and our family. Well where do I begin? Marty has always been a doer. There is no job that he won't do and most of them he doesn't have to be asked to help do. I know. You don't have to say it. He is fabulous. He takes care of feeding the pets, he washes dishes, he washes/folds/puts away laundry, he makes sure the kids have their baths, he cooks, he vacuums, he does anything and everything and NEVER complains. I have the greatest husband and he loves me on top of all that. He makes me feel special and perfect and sexy.

He is Mr. Wonderful and he's all mine. THANK YOU God for such a wonderful but undeserved partner to share my life with.

No comments: