Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Exercise

Well, I finally got back on the treadmill. I only did 10 mins but it's a start. I did 50 crunches and 10 regular sit-ups. I had to do the sit-ups because my girls had to tell me how they have to do them at school and that I was going them wrong. I have never really minded crunches but I hate full sit-ups. I did them though, just because my daughters wanted me to. Course, they also had to do them and we even managed to get Daddy in the act. He did jumping jacks and push-ups, but since his ribs are still so sore from his boogie board accident in Florida, he didn't do the sit-ups. He'll get his chance though. We may make this physical activity increase be fore all of us now that the girls seem to want to coach me. I'll keep you updated on that.

No comments: