Saturday, May 12, 2007

First part of this weekend is complete

Yes I know I was suppose to be walking all night long for the Relay for Life but it closed down early due to rain. A huge thunderstorm blew up and we had to very quickly leave the field for the field house. We made due though. We started doing laps around the field house. We did get to do opening ceremonies before the rain started. I got a good picture of Kristi with her mom, Carol walking the care givers lap. Sandi, of course, could not make it but her kids came down with their grandmother and that was great. We had a wonder time and I got to do some where in the area of 50 or more laps. I stopped counting.


Well off to bed so I can get up and start working on the Memorial Garden for Breanna.


Sandi, may God take away your pain.

Breanna, we miss you with all our hearts.

No comments: