Monday, February 25, 2008

Proud Momma Moment

Emily has a very beautiful voice. This isn't a Momma opinion this is what I hear all the time when people hear her sing.
Emily reads very welll. This again isnt' a Momma opinion, this is what I hear when someone who doesn't know her hears her read aloud.

Well, Emily has decided to join the praise band at church and yesterday was her first day singing on stage on a microphone. Not only did she sing but she read a passage by herself for the congregation. Other then she looked a little unconfortable, it was her first time after all, she did a very good job at both. It isn't her first time reading a passage for the church, because she read one of the readings during Christmas of the lighting of the advent candles.

She is still taking piano lessons and now I guess I will have to get her voice lessons. Oh well, if this is the talent that God has given her, and she is comfortable using it, then I will be glad to encourage her every step of the way.


EMILY - your daddy and I couldn't have been more proud of you yesterday. Keep up the great work for God that your doing. WE LOVE YOU!! Mom

No comments: