Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bad Days

I don't like it when my husband has a bad day. It doesn't happen often, because he is so laid back about things, but it does happen. I'm almost as protective over him as I am over one of my girls. Not that he needs my protection but because I want his every day to be special. He's my other half and I don't function well with out him and what effects him, effects me. We have a uniquely awesome relationship. I'm so blessed that I can't even tell you how blessed I am. We complete each other and when the other isn't themselves, it's really difficult.

Today is a bad day for him. Work gets stressful when some clients just can't accept that they can't always have exactly what they want, no matter how bad they want it. Not due to Radar not wanting to give it to them, but that it just can't be done. It's so difficult to see him upset.

A lot of people don't get a spouse that is their true best friend, but I know that I did and it's unexplainable, unimaginable, and undefineable. I would never have dreamed it. I dreamed for many things but this simple blessing..... no, I did not. I will forever give thanks to God for him.

If you see him today, give him a pat on the back or a handshake or a hug and tell him that all is great with God and that He will only give him what He knows he can handle.

No comments: