Saturday, March 28, 2015

Don't blink!!!!!!


How can 17 years go by this fast?  I didn't think I blinked.

Only two more months of my sweet girl's junior year.  We have started looking at colleges and she has been job shadowing individuals to figure out what career interest her.  It has been a wild and crazy ride thus far and I know that her going off to college doesn't mean it's over just changing but I am having a hard time comprehending that the parental job of motherhood I started on 17 years ago is about to move from one of protector, schedule organizer, disciplinarian, cook, boo boo tender and taxi driver to simply adviser and observer.

Being a mom has been the most wonderful experience.  Nothing like I could have ever imagined.   I have enjoyed EVERY stage of my daughters' lives so far.

No comments: