Monday, October 29, 2007

Exciting Weekend

Wow! What a fun weekend we had. Saturday evening my junior troop got together for our annual pumpkin carving. It is so much fun to watch the girls as they clean out their pumpkins and then to start work creating their master piece. Most of these girls started this when they were in second grade. As they have grown their skills have grown and we had some very awesome pumpkins this year.

Troop 130 Pumpkins

Then there was the first annual Christ UMC Trunk n Treat. What an amazing turn out! I had my concerns but of course God took care of all of it. We had 8 trunks and 8 activities, plus music, a space walk and hot dogs with chips and drinks. They counted 170 people at 6:00 pm. There is no telling how many people went through total. I can't wait to plan next years event. Course I have to get through Christmas, Easter and VBS first.

Jonah and the Big Fish

Me and my buddy


Thank you Lord for all the blessing in my life


No comments: