Saturday, July 30, 2016

Unbelievable Year that went by in a blink



We went from first day of Senior Year to graduation before I could even think.  I had meant to post through some of the special moments but I never did.  This was an amazing year from first day of school:


to National Semi Finalist:

to Homecoming Sweetheart:

to AP Honors


to Senior pictures:


to new car due to a hail storm:


to National Merit Finalist:



to selecting a college:


to prom:


to Governor's Scholar day:


to receiving National Honor Society cord:

to last day of school:


to Life Impact Award:


to Line 89

 


to graduation:


As you can tell, it was a very busy year and why I didn't get to post it as it was happening.

The day Emily was born, there was one thing that I wanted most in the world and that was for her to enjoy her childhood.  Looking back on this year now, I am very proud to say I think she did.  God tasked Marty and I with raising a baby into an adult.  I am honored to say that I think we did just that. She is an amazing daughter, a true friend, a child of God, and believer in justice and fairness for all.  Life is always changing and I am so looking forward to seeing what the next 18 years holds for this amazing woman and I count my blessings that I get to come along on the journey to watch.

     

No comments: