Saturday, March 01, 2014

Little Rock Marathon

Went with Marty today to pick up his race packet for the 1/2 marathon tomorrow and ran into so many of the running ladies from the Women Can Run clinic.  It was so very cool and now I'm watching them post photos of their bib numbers.  I'm so excited for all of them but I'm feeling a bit like I'm an impostor.  I have found that I really do love to run but I set here now wondering why I didn't at least sign up for the 5k that was today.  I could have done it and it would have been a good day for it.  At least it wasn't raining.  I've been even studying the 10k route and really want to try it.   My goal for this year is to do 4 more 5k's and by the end of the year doing a 10k, but I think I need to just go ahead and decide now that I'm doing to sign up for the Little Rock 10k for 2015.

I want to look like this.  How many miles would it take to get that waist?

No comments: