Friday, May 13, 2011

Enjoying Life

I am so blessed.  I have a wonderful life.  I received a new swing for my back porch from Marty and the girls for  Mother's day and I'm sitting out here on the beautiful spring evening wrapped in a blanket enjoying this gorgeous weather.
The wind is causing the leaves to rustle in the trees and the birds are signing.  I can imagine many of evening right here.  Hope your not needing anything from me any time soon.  I can't wait until a bit later though when the Hwy 5 traffic slows down.  It's rather bothersome.
I think I just found my new space to read my Bible and my books.

So where is your favorite spot?  Do you have a retreat spot?  A personal space?

Got to go.  I feel like vegging.

1 comment:

Zepheratic said...

sounds like a great place for a glass of wine and some Mazzy Star!!