Monday, November 10, 2008

Silly Sentences Just for Fun!

This is funny! Don't spoil the fun, and keep it going.............Using the comment function of my blog: Type out the sentence you end up with.

Pick the month you were born:

January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena with
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1--------- a birdbath
2--------- a monster
3--------- a phone
4--------- a fork
5--------- a snowman
6--------- a gangster
7--------- my mobile phone
8--------- my dog
9--------- my best friends' boyfriend
10------- my neighbor
11------- my science teacher
12------- a banana
13------- a fireman
14------- a stuffed animal
15------- a goat
16------- a pickle
17------- your mom
18------- a buffalo
19------- a Smurf
20------- a baseball bat
21------- a Ninja
22------- Chuck Norris
23------- a noodle
24------- a squirrel
25------- a football player
26------- President Bush
27------- David Letterman
28------- an Ipod
29------- a surfer
30------- a llama
31------- a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm cute and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me $1,000,000
Orange --------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

Now type out the sentence you made, in the comment line and review the ones that others have left. I can't wait to see what you get stuck with..........

4 comments:

Jo said...

I licked a llama because I'm AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I sang to a goat because I am crazy!!

Marty said...

I had lunch with a fork because the voices told me to.

Tiffany said...

I sang to my best friend's boyfriend because I'm a ninja!