Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Baby is Eleven

Happy Birthday, Emmy Jo!!!!

Eleven years ago today at 3:52 pm my beautiful 9 lbs 5 oz baby girl was born. I was young, naive and scared out of my mind but she was so beautiful and sweet. She has been such a blessing to her daddy and me. She is talented both musically and intellectually. She is confident and outgoing. She is strong and yet she is tender hearted.

I have one birthday wish for you Em: may you always know in your heart that you are special and specially loved.

I don't want to see you grow up because I don't want to see you move away but at the same time I can't wait to see what you who you will become and all that you will accomplish. You have much to offer the world and I know what ever you dream, you will achieve.

Happy Birthday Baby! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!
Mom

No comments: