Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter is complete

I finished it! Now I'm waiting on Marty so we can talk about it. Until then I have to remain silent or go outside if a friend calls who has finished it so we can talk.

Yes. I got my copy at 12:01 am and read the first 2 chapters before turning the light off and going to bed. I then got up at 8:00 am and read until 9:30 pm only stopping for short breaks. I never went outside and I understand that it was a beautiful day out. Oh well. I still read it and am glad I did. It was very well written and I really enjoyed it and I plan on reading it again to see all that I missed the first time.

Wish I could write like that but since you've read my blog, you know I'm not gifted at writting. Oh well.

Just wanted to let the world know that I've read it and that it took me 14 hours to do it.

No comments: