Saturday, December 29, 2012

Run For God

Why am I reading this book?

Well the cheesy quick answer is, "I want to get in shape." But I that is too easy.  I can get into shape without reading this book.  But I want to do more then just get into shape.  I want to be inline with God's will: spiritually, physically and financially. Since we have decided that this is the year to get right financially, I am feeling that I need to work on the physical aspect too.  Why not do it all once?

I know that God doesn't want me to be wonder woman but He does want me to be able to do His work in this world.  And to do that I need to be able to physically go about the challenge of His work.  And to do that I need to take care of myself while growing deeper in my faith with God.  I really want to get where I can go on a international mission trip and I don't feel that is something I can do physically right now.  So, here I start this challenge.

With any luck I can persuade my darling husband and a few others along on this journey. +Marty Bowie+Briggs Lyons

No comments: